A beginner-level training camp that concludes with the Dare2tri Tri It Triathlon.Registration Closed
Registration opens May 17
Learn2Tri Camp is a beginner-level training camp for individuals with physical disabilities or visual impairments. It is geared toward those who have never completed a triathlon or athletes who have completed up to two triathlons.
Camp activities will focus on the basics of paratriathlon, including swimming, cycling, running/pushing, transition, nutrition, equipment maintenance, and more. At the conclusion of camp, athletes are invited to put their skills to the test at the Tri It Triathlon.
- Instruction and clinics in swimming, cycling, running/wheelchair pushing and triathlon transition
- Access to adaptive equipment, wetsuits, handlers and sighted guides
- High-level training from certified coaches and mentor athletes
- Lodging arrangements (single occupancy)
- Dare2tri tech T-shirts and tri top
- Entry into the Dare2tri Tri It Triathlon
- $350 for two nights of hotel accommodations OR $410 for three nights of hotel accommodations
- Scholarships are available for those with financial need.