A beginner-level training camp that concludes with the Dare2tri Tri It Triathlon.
$500 for 3 nights of lodgingWait List Only
About this camp
Learn2Tri Camp is a beginner-level training camp for individuals with physical disabilities or visual impairments. It is geared toward those who have never completed a triathlon or athletes who have completed up to two triathlons.
Camp activities will focus on the basics of paratriathlon, including swimming, cycling, running/pushing, transition, nutrition, equipment maintenance, and more. At the conclusion of camp, athletes are invited to put their skills to the test at the Tri It Triathlon.
- Instruction and clinics in swimming, cycling, running/wheelchair pushing and triathlon transition
- Access to adaptive equipment, wetsuits, handlers and sighted guides
- High-level training from certified coaches and mentor athletes
- Lodging arrangements (single occupancy)
- Dare2tri tech T-shirts and tri top
- Entry into the Dare2tri Tri It Triathlon
Dare2tri provides ground transportation from Chicago’s O’Hare Airport to the camp hotel and back. Individuals must arrive at ORD between 1 and 6 p.m. on Thursday, August 5 and depart after 1 p.m. on Sunday, August 8.
COVID-19 safety procedures
Dare2tri partnered with Advocate Health Care’s Dr. Philip Skiba and his medical team to develop COVID-19 guidelines that will ensure a safe return to in-person programming. Please review the guidelines before registering for Learn2Tri Camp.
- $425 for two nights of hotel accommodations OR $500 for three nights of hotel accommodations