A paratriathlon training camp open exclusively to veterans.Registration Closed
About this camp
Injured Military Camp is the only Dare2tri event exclusively for veterans. The camp is open to any injured military or veteran with a physical disability, visual impairment, traumatic brain injury, or PTS.
- Instruction and clinics in swimming, cycling, running/wheelchair pushing and triathlon transition.
- Education in Paratriathlon 101: An educational session about paratriathlon opportunities, from grassroots to the Paralympic pipeline.
- Access to adaptive equipment, wetsuits, handlers/guides.
- Individualized training from certified coaches and mentor athletes.
- Lodging and transportation arrangements. Travel and lodging stipends are offered to any qualifying injured military or veteran.
- Entry into Leon’s Triathlon on Sunday, June 7.
Ground Transportation is Available
To receive ground transportation from the airport to the camp hotel and back, you MUST fly into Chicago’s Midway airport. Check back for details.
- $25 per participant.
- Financial assistance is available for those with a demonstrated need.