A fun, confidence-building camp for youth, ages 6 and up.Registration Closed
Registration opens February 2024
Kids Tri Camp is a day camp open to youth, ages 6-21, who have a physical disability or visual impairment. The daily activities will provide kids with an incredible opportunity to learn how to swim, bike, and run in a fun, relaxed environment that lets kids be kids.
All of our coaches are highly qualified in their areas of expertise and work with each participant to build confidence and skill. There are multiple volunteers and mentors available to support kids during their time at camp. Kids will learn open water swimming, cycling, running/pushing, triathlon transition, and more.
- A Dare2tri tech T-shirt
- High-level, individualized coaching
- Adaptive equipment
- Lunch on both days
- Transportation to/from camp (available to those within city limits who request it)
- Entry into Dare2tri’s Tri It Triathlon
Kids Tri Camp is held at Chicago’s beautiful 63rd Street Beach, located at 6300 S. Lake Shore Drive.
Ground transportation is available for participants who live within the Chicago city limits.
- $25 per participant
- Individuals with a demonstrated financial need may apply for a scholarship. Applicants must apply BEFORE registering for camp.
In order to ensure that we are to offer this experience to as many athletes as possible, Dare2tri has implemented the following refund policy for all paratriathlon camps.
- $25 of the registration cost serves as an application fee and is non-refundable.
- Cancel 60 days or more out: 100% refund (minus $25 application fee)
- Cancel 30-59 days out: 50% refund (minus $25 application fee)
- Cancel 29 days or less out: no refund given
Scholarships are available; however, the $25 application fee is the minimum cost to attend. If a scholarship or travel stipend recipient cancels within 30 days of the event, they will not be able to apply for another scholarship or other financial assistance for one (1) calendar year except in extenuating circumstances.