About this race
Running the Bank of America Chicago Marathon is the pinnacle of achievement for elite athletes and everyday runners alike.Register Now
Run Chicago for Dare2tri
As a Chicago-based organization, Dare2tri is extremely proud to be an affiliate charity for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon. On race day, people of all ages and abilities hit the Windy City streets, passing through 29 unique neighborhoods along the way.
Why join Race2Raise?
You’ll become part of a community of fitness revolutionaries helping to make physical activity accessible to everyone. Members of the Chicago Marathon Race2Raise Team commit to a fundraising goal to support the Dare2tri mission to enhance the lives of individuals with physical disabilities and visual impairments through swimming, biking and running.
All Race2Raise Team Members will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- Training plans and support provided by EDGE Athlete Lounge (Chicago residents only)
- A personalized fundraising page to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Regular updates with fundraising tips and training advice
- Dare2tri racing singlet and tech T-shirt (plus bonus swag for exceeding your goal!)
Choose one of two fundraising options:
Dare2tri covers entry fee and pays for training: $1,500 fundraising minimum
Pay your own entry fee and Dare2tri covers your training: $1,250 fundraising minimum
Fundraising minimums increase after November 17.
A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at registration. The deposit will be applied to your overall fundraising goal.