Welcome to the Dare2tri Race2Raise Team! Use the tips, images, and sample messages below to help you reach your personal fundraising goal and share the impact of Dare2tri.
Dare2tri is a non-profit organization with a mission to enhance the lives of individuals with physical disabilities and visual impairments by building confidence, community, health, and wellness through swimming, biking and running.
A leader in the paratriathlon community, Dare2tri provides adaptive training for youth, adults, and injured service members, from the beginner to elite level.
Since 2011, Dare2tri has helped thousands cross the finish line by eliminating barriers to high-priced equipment, transportation, and coaching.
General fundraising tips
- Personalize your fundraising page by posting photos and writing about why you chose to join Race2Raise.
- Link your fundraising page to Facebook Fundraising to reach a wider audience.
- Share, share, share! Use social media, email and text to spread the word.
- Provide updates to your network as you hit fundraising and training milestones.
- Use the social media images and sample messages below.
Social media images
Sample #1: I am running the [Insert Race Here] for Dare2tri! Help me reach my fundraising goal of [insert goal here] and support athletes with physical disabilities and visual impairments by making a donation to my personal fundraising page. [Insert fundraising link]
Sample #2: Dare2tri is committed to providing adaptive equipment, training opportunities, and life-changing programs for individuals who have physical disabilities or visual impairments. As a member of their Race2Raise Team, I’m proud to be raising money to support this organization and their mission. Please help me reach my goal by making a donation today! [Insert fundraising link]