A training camp geared towards experienced paratriathletes.
$450 for 3 nights of lodgingRegister Now
About this camp
Train2Race Camp is geared towards experienced paratriathletes who want to take their racing skills to the next level. The camp is open to anyone who has completed a minimum of three triathlons without an on-course guide (excluding visually impaired athletes who use sighted guides).
In addition to paratriathlon training, participants will learn race preparation, strategy and techniques. At the conclusion of camp, athletes will take on the Pleasant Prairie Triathlon, the site of the 2017 and 2018 Paratriathlon National Championships.
- Advanced skill instruction in swimming, cycling, running/wheelchair pushing and triathlon transition
- Access to adaptive equipment, wetsuits, handlers and sighted guides
- High-level training from certified coaches and mentor athletes
- Lodging arrangements (single occupancy)
- Dare2tri tech T-shirts and tri top
- Entry into the Pleasant Prairie Triathlon
COVID-19 safety procedures
Dare2tri partnered with Advocate Health Care’s Dr. Philip Skiba and his medical team to develop COVID-19 guidelines that will ensure a safe return to in-person programming. Please review the guidelines before registering for Train2Race Camp.
To learn more about our COVID-19 safety plans, join our free webinar with Dr. Skiba on Wednesday, April 21.
- $375 for two nights of hotel accommodations OR $450 for three nights of hotel accommodations
- Financial assistance is available to those with a demonstrated need.