Day2Give is an opportunity to unite together and build a strong future for Dare2tri and its athletes. The inaugural Day2Give will launch July 1, 2020, and include a variety of virtual events throughout the day.
Get ready to change lives.
However you choose to participate, you will have the chance to make a lasting impact on individuals with physical disabilities and visual impairments.
- Accessible workouts with Dare2tri coaches and athletes
- Video messages and stories from the Dare2tri Community
- Giving opportunities to support Dare2tri’s mission
A Toast to Our 10th Year
Dare2tri invites all athletes, volunteers, staff, and supporters to tune in at 6 p.m. CDT for a celebratory toast in honor of Dare2tri’s 10th season.
- Hear from Executive Director Keri Serota
- Watch our 10-year retrospective video
- Raise a glass to Dare2tri’s 10th year
Spread the word with #Day2Give.
Share your favorite Dare2tri memories on social media, and invite others to take part in this special day. Take this opportunity to let your friends and family know why Dare2tri is important to you.